/ Mammut 9.0 Alpine Send Dry Climbing Rope
Mammut 9.0 Alpine Send Dry Climbing Rope
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1345 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Mammut 9.0 Alpine Send Dry Climbing Rope is the Triple certified all-around rope for a wide range of applications such as ice climbing, mountaineering or performance climbing in the mountains. It features an optimized smoother sheath made from premium quality yarns.
- Sender construction for ultimate light weight
- Lasting effectiveness in repelling water and dirt according to UIAA
- Achieves < 1.5% in UIAA water absorption tests
- Optimized abrasion resistance thanks to Dry finishing
- Ready to climb, packed to prevent tangling, no need to uncoil the rope before use
- Center mark
- Triple certified single, half and twin rope
- Warranty period 24 months or in the event of commercial or professional use to 12 months
|Impact force||8.3 / 6 / 9.2 kN|
|UIAA falls (single rope 80 kg)||5-6|
|Sheath proportion||40 %|
|UIAA falls (double rope 80 kg)||>20|
|UIAA falls (single rope 55 kg)||>18|
|Stretch on first fall||31 %|
|Static elongation half rope||7.5 %|
|UIAA dry test||1.5 %|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAwesome product...
Rope worked as I hoped. It had very little stretch. I used it on my lone wolf climbing sticks.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $67.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.