We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). Certain brands or products may have restrictions on shipping outside of the USA. These restrictions are noted on product pages and shipping methods will not be available at checkout for international addresses for these items.
- Please allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- You are responsible for paying any duties, taxes, or other fees assessed at import. Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the purchase limit, you will need to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be new, unused, and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To start your return click here to open the online Return Portal. You will need your original order number (you can find this on your order confirmation or packing slip). Make sure to include your invoice or return packing slip in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- International customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
For more information on our return policy, please click here.