/ Surf to Summit GTS Expedition Sit-On-Top Kayak Seat
Surf to Summit GTS Expedition Sit-On-Top Kayak Seat
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 995 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Whether you’re into fishing, touring, or casual paddling, you will not find anything better than the Surf To Summit GTS Expedition sit on top seat. Crafted from the ground up by paddlers for paddlers, the Expedition is a high quality, long-lasting kayak seat with comfortable support for hours of paddling.
Like all of the GTS line, the Expedition is constructed from Surf To Summit’s trademarked, thermoformed foam/plastic/fabric blend. This desirable high-performance blend is achieved by sandwiching a flexible polyethylene plastic sheet between a molded EVA foam face and a 600-denier high-density fabric/foam laminate back, then compression molding them at 400 °F and 60 tons of pressure. This combination of soft and hard materials gives the paddler exactly what they need.
- Fits almost all sit-on-top kayaks with accessory attachment points
- Contoured backrest with grooves for spine-hugging support and wrap around lumbar stability
- Thick seat bottom has deep comfort channels that also serve as drainage for excess cockpit water
- Adjustable front attachment straps
- Triangulated rear strapping system for customizable comfort and support
- Attachment points to add a pack (packs are sold separately)
|Materials||Thermoformed foam/plastic/fabric blend|
|Seat Back Dimensions||18" tall x 21" wide|
|Seat Bottom Dimensions||16" long x 18" wide x 2" thick|
Please note - This seat is designed for use with sit-on-top kayaks only. It attaches to your kayak's accessory attachment points.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWorth every cent
Worth every cent
- BSB S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agopaddling comfort
bought this seat for my x-factor Malibu kayak. The only thing I added was a gel pad to sit on and this seat is an all day seat. Back support is perfection. The seat is good for about 4 hours without the gel pad under my ***** but I am 72 years old and my padding is on its way out so I need a little extra help. I have paddled with seat for almost 9 hours and it is still a comfortable experience.
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoSurf to Summit GTS Expedition sit on top seat
The first thing I noticed when I examined the GTS is how well it was made I really like the way the bottom cushion is designed with the water channels so your bottom isn't wet all day and the back rest with the cargo pocket gives me an extra place to store my first aid kit and other misc items some of my friends have ask me where I purchased it from they were interested in buying one
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $49.99 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.