Seal Line Urban Dry Daypack
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $47.48 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Seal Line Urban Dry Daypack is a fully waterproof pack built for comfort while commuting or traveling. Updated to increase comfort and fine-tune commute-friendly features, the Urban pack makes it easier for urban commuters and everyday carriers to securely shuttle their daily wares around town.
- Durable waterproof materials & welded seam construction for confident protection
- All-new suspension includes soft-edged padded shoulder straps
- Full-length padded back panel w/ breathable air channels ensures all-day comfort
- Dependable roll-top closure stays secure w/ QuickClip flap closure
- Integrated, padded & suspended laptop sleeve
- Internal pocket & key lanyard keeps items organized
- Light-colored interior significantly eases identification of contents within
- Rear blinking light attachment point & reflective hits on pack for visibility
- Removable waist belt keeps straps from dangling while riding
- PVC free
Please note: This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. If you attempt to order this item and have it shipped outside the US, we will contact you and cancel the order.
|Volume||1600 cu. in.|
|Closure||Roll-top w/ QuickClip flap|
|Body Material||500D 12.8 oz. polyurethane-coated polyester/nylon blend|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA and imported materials|
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoSeal Line Urban Dry Daypack
If you prefer a backpack for commuter cycling I highly recommend this one. It's spacious and very comfortable. Being waterproof is essential for daily, year-round riding in the Pacific NW and Seal Line bags meet the test. The roll-down strap lock works smoothly and the outside zipped pocket is nice for small items you may need for entry or access when you arrive at work or how (key card, garage door opener, keys). I dinged it one-star because, when closed, the roll sticks out past the edge of the bag and partially blocks your rear sightline. Overall I give it 4 out of 5 but functionally its a very good product.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago5++ years
Ive had this bag for 5++ years and still use it daily-- I have tried to kill this bag and have not even come close- it is bomb proof %100--Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoSo far so good!
Been a rainy month since I bought this, and I've used it a lot. I commute 6 miles (round trip) to work 5 days a week and have to carry a lot of gear in my bags - especially when it's raining. This bag fit everything perfectly, and when the load was heavy (like when carrying large rubber boots or groceries), nothing tore. So, so far, a month old, with heavy use, nothing has torn, and nothing looks weak. It is pretty bare bones, but that's fine with me. Glad I spent the money and if it lasts another two years without any incident I'll be even happier!Was this helpful?