Seal Line Boundary Dry Pack
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $27.99 with
The Seal Line Boundary Dry Pack is a versatile large-capacity portage pack designed to keep your gear dry and protected while being comfortable to carry on any adventure. The all-new suspension system supports moderate loads while padded shoulder straps, translate to more comfortable load hauling.
- Rugged waterproof materials & welded seam construction for confident protection
- Padded shoulder straps help take the edge off of loads
- Updated DrySeal roll-top closure makes it easier to achieve an optimal seal
- Side compression straps (35L has single top buckle, no compression straps)
- Shoulder straps & waist belt are removable
- PVC free
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Weight||2 lbs. 10 oz.||3 lbs. 6 oz.||4 lbs. 2 oz.|
|Volume||2130 cu. in.||3960 cu. in.||7010 cu. in.|
|Closure||Dry Seal roll-top||Dry Seal roll-top||Dry Seal roll-top|
|Body Material||1000D 18.5 oz. vinyl-coated polyester||1000D 18.5 oz. vinyl-coated polyester||1000D 18.5 oz. vinyl-coated polyester|
|Bottom Material||1000D 30 oz. vinyl-coated polyester||1000D 30 oz. vinyl-coated polyester||1000D 30 oz. vinyl-coated polyester|
|Country of Origin||Made in USA and imported materials||Made in USA and imported materials||Made in USA and imported materials|
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoKeep those precious things dry
I love to take my camera everywhere so this bag is perfect for me for slot canyons. I have used it in many slot canyons in Zion National park and my things stayed dry. I plan to use it on boating and river trips as well.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoYeah! Buy this pack!
This is my second SealLine Boundary Pack. My first one is the 115L which I still have and use. I bought this one because I wanted a smaller pack for my canoe base camp trips. When I base camp I usually bring more gear... some luxury items and maybe a little more food. That's what goes in this pack on such trips when I don't mind double portaging.Was this helpful?