/ Outcast Fish Cat Scout IGS Frameless Pontoon Boat
Outcast Fish Cat Scout IGS Frameless Pontoon Boat
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 4395 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Outcast Fish Cat Scout IGS Frameless Pontoon Boat offers ultimate portability and simple, no-hassle set-up. The unique design combines the best features of a float-tube and a pontoon boat to create a fishing craft that will allow you to navigate into spots you never thought possible.
- Combines pontoon and float-tube styles for ultimate maneuverability
- Use kick-fins for moving silently, or with oars in heavier water
- Open floor design lets you fish from the kayak-style seat, or stand in shallow water
- Easy-access gear storage behind the seat
- Integrated gear system for adding pockets and rod holders
- AIREcell System two-layer construction with airtight internal bladders and a tough outer shell
- Frameless design makes transport a breeze and packs up small enough for airline travel
- Manufacturer 5-year limited warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
|Load Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Base Fabric||23 oz. 1000 denier PVC|
|Air Chambers||2 with Sumit II valves|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $219.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.