/ NRS Pennel Orca Inflatable Boat Repair Kit
NRS Pennel Orca Inflatable Boat Repair Kit
This item has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase, but we've saved this page for your reference.
Scroll down to find:
- Suggestions for similar products
- Technical specifications
- Links to user manuals
The NRS Pennel Orca Inflatable Boat Repair Kit contains the essentials for emergency boat material and Leafield valve repair. This kit is intended to give you the basics to make an emergency on-the-water repair.
- This kit is intended to give you the basics to make an emergency on-the-water repair
- Repair parts are fitted in a water-resistant case with gasket-lined lid
- Clifton Hypalon Adhesive sold separately
Other items, such as Toluene and Clifton Hypalon Accelerator (sold separately), are recommended for more complete, long lasting repair jobs. If you do not have an NRS boat, some of the items, such as the valve parts, may not work on your boat.
Sales on this product are final. It is non-refundable and cannot be returned to us. If you are at all uncertain whether this is the product you need, call 800.994.4327 for our expert advice.
- One strip of 3" x 6" Tear-Aid Type A
- One 6" x 18" piece of tube material (choose your color)
- One 6" x 18" piece of floor material
- Roller Rasp
- Leafield C7 & D7 Valve Adapter
- Leafield Valve Wrench
- Plug for Leafield PR Valve
- C7 Repair Kit (Pin, Spring, Rubber Stopper)
- Two alcohol prep pads
- Waterproof case
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS