/ Hobie Universal Fit Kayak Cover
Hobie Universal Fit Kayak Cover
Only Ships to USA | SHIPPING INFORMATION
Buy now and earn 780 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Hobie Universal Fit Kayak Cover fits over the hull of your kayak like a fitted sheet on a mattress. It fits over the hull of your kayak when upright or upside down. You spend a lot of money on a kayak so protect it from all outside elements, you want to make sure it lasts a long time.
- Heavy Duty UV resistant material
- Water repellent for added protection
- Easy on and off design for those on the go
- Lightweight fabric w/ high tech meshing for ease of use & durability
- Straps & pull string adjust for a tighter fit
- Cross straps secure the cover on hull for windy conditions
- Reinforced seams at all pressure points
- Cross stitching for more secure straps
- No metal parts to rust
- Attached FlagBag adds safety in transport
- FlagBag doubles as convenient storage when not in use
- May not entirely cover some hulls, especially w/ accessories installed
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|9-12’ x 49”||Lanai, Maui, Sport, Revolution 11, Compass, Outback, Kona (Tight), Quest 11|
|12-15’ x 49”||Kona (Loose), Pursuit, Mirage Classic, Tandem, Oasis|
Outfitter, Quest 13, Outback, Revolution 13
|14-16’ x 55”||Adventure, Revolution 16, Tandem, Oasis, Odyssey|
To help prevent distortions to the hull bottom shape, Hobie recommends that their kayak hulls be stored upside down resting on the cockpit rails. This is also best for deflecting rainwater and prevents water pooling in the cockpit or on the cover. When planning to store a hull upright, be sure to properly support the hull bottom to prevent hull distortions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- SShelbyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSo far so good!
I have had this cover since the beginning of May 2022, and it is currently at the end of June 2022. So far, so good! Great fit, great cover, like the flag/storage bag. Would definitely buy again! Has kept my kayak clean and dry, and also protected from the sun.
- KSKaren S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoHobie kayak cover
Fits our Hobie Oasis Tandem kayak perfectly.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoHobie Kayak Cover
Great buy, easy to use. Draw string a bit hard to cinch up at first, but I suspect it will become easier as time goes by.
Would buy again!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $39.00 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.