Hobie ST Turbo Fin Kit
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $49.75 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Hobie ST Turbo Fin Kit lets you upgrade your fins allowing you to achieve faster topping speeds, increased responsiveness and the ability to cover more water with less pedalling. You can increa...
Product title: Hobie ST Turbo Fin KitSKU: EOU_HBOFINKITTBST-Blue/Black
The Hobie ST Turbo Fin Kit lets you upgrade your fins allowing you to achieve faster topping speeds, increased responsiveness and the ability to cover more water with less pedalling. You can increase your performance or increase your fitness routine, which is very evident when using a sailing kit.
- Larger, more efficient fin design
- Increased surface area for added power & performance
- Inceased length for lateral resistance when sailing upwind
- Adjustable fin tension for a completely customizable feel
- More water displacement for increased efficiency
- Less pedal strokes per mile
- Fins fold flat against hull for pedalling in extremely shallow water
- For Hobie V2 or GT Mirage drives
- Will not work for MD180 drives
- 2 turbo fins
- 2 turbo fin masts
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
- CHCarol H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoPedaling Upstream
The longer fins make it easier when pedaling against the strong current on our river.Was this helpful?
- JRJean R.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago"ST Turbo Fin Kit"
I want to thank you, I received the "ST Turbo Fin Kit" blue in very good condition. For the next order, it would stick the bill on the package for ease of clearance.
Mr ISSARAMBE REFANE.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoEasily installed
The extra length gives a little extra power for each stroke. Easily installed.Was this helpful?