Hobie Pro Angler Rudder Blade
Hobie Pro Angler Rudder Blade
FREE Economy Shipping* over $49 in the contiguous United States
View other UPS and USPS rates during checkout based on zip / postal code.
Estimated delivery times - In business days
Due to COVID-19, your order may experience shipping delays. We will update you via email.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|Economy||5 - 10 Days|
|UPS® Ground||1 - 5 Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 - 4 Days|
Expedited options- In business days
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|UPS 3 Day Select®||3 Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air®||2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air®||1 Day|
Free shipping does not apply to: Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii, APO/FPO. An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks. View rates during checkout.
- Estimated transit time is business days only, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Transit time does not include the day the package ships.
- Our warehouse ships orders Monday - Friday, and usually ships within 24 hours of receipt.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed as severe weather, natural disasters and other unforeseen events may impact delivery services.
- We will send you an email with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
- The tracking number usually becomes available within a few hours after the shipment.
- Your order may ship in multiple shipments. You will receive a separate notification as each portion of your order ships.
- Due to shipping restrictions, some items may only be shipped via ground services as noted on the product page.
- An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks, view rates during checkout.
- Please do allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the set limit, you will have to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments when you spend over $50 with
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $10.49 every 2 weeks.
- No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop With Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Easy Returns
We want you to be happy with your Outdoorplay experience. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive, please contact us immediately and we will remedy the situation.
When your order arrives, inspect it carefully to confirm the product meets your satisfaction. If for any reason it does not, we will gladly exchange it, or you may return it for your money back! For more information on our return policy, please click here.
FREE and Fast Shipping
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States. Exclusions apply to Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii.
Expedited shipping options are also available during checkout.
Most orders ship the same day if ordered by 1pm PST.
To view shipping delivery times & policy, click here.
Price Match Guarantee
We know that making an investment in your gear involves a number of decisions, including evaluating the best price. The prices you see listed on our website are among the most competitive you will find anywhere!
If you find a lower price on an identical product from one of our competitors, you're covered under our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match their price, which means you can enjoy shopping and not worry that you'd be getting a better deal elsewhere!
Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free.. You will find that we respond to your requests quickly and in most cases can approve the price match the same day.
To request a price match please call us at 1-800- 994- 4327.
To view our entire Price Match policy, click here.
- Overview Overview The Hobie Pro Angler Rudder Blade is designed specifically for Pro Angler kayaks. it provides better control in choppy or windy conditions and if you tend to overload the bow of your kayak. Upgr...
The Hobie Pro Angler Rudder Blade is designed specifically for Pro Angler kayaks. it provides better control in choppy or windy conditions and if you tend to overload the bow of your kayak.
- Upgraded rudder blade for the Pro Angler
- Provides more responsive rudder control
- Improves control in choppy or windy conditions
- Longer rudder blade will need special handling during loading and transport
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
- DDaytona600I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoUpgrade to my 2020 Hobie Mirage Compass Duo
I put a Hobie Large Pro Angler rudder on my 2020 Hobie Mirage Compass Duo. To do so, you will need to do some cutting with either a band saw, jig saw, or scroll saw so that it will mount into the rudder bracket and still be able to use the spring to hold the rudder down. I used my band saw. You'll also need to cut about 3/8 of an inch off the front of the rudder blade so that it will comfortably clear the vertical face of the keel. Then use a flat rasp to quickly put an edge of the front of the blade where you cut it and then sand the edge with progressively higher grit sand paper until you get it smooth. But basically, you just use the original rudder as a template for cutting, not hard to do. It made a big difference in handling my Mirage Compass Duo since I run it with the sail kit, in addition to my wife and dog onboard. Took me probably about an hour and a half to do the upgrade.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoHobie Pro Angler Rudder Blade
the new rudder improves response from stopped to tight turn, as when drifting, then turning to avoid obstacles. also makes controlling drift attitude and direction when fishing, much more precise. i do a lot of fly fishing along lake shores while drifting parallel to shore with wind and current, rudder lets me control drift better than stock unit.Was this helpful?