Hobie Pro Angler Custom Fit Kayak Covers
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $52.50 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview Hobie Pro Angler Custom Fit Kayak Covers let you keep your kayak looking as good as the day you bought it. Fitting over the hull like a fitted sheet on a mattress, it fits whether your kayak is upr...
Hobie Pro Angler Custom Fit Kayak Covers let you keep your kayak looking as good as the day you bought it. Fitting over the hull like a fitted sheet on a mattress, it fits whether your kayak is upright or upside down. Protect your kayak from the elements, you want to make sure it lasts a long time.
- Heavy Duty UV resistant material
- Water repellent for added protection
- Easy on & off design for those on the go
- Lightweight high tech fabric for ease of use & durability
- Straps & pull string adjust for a tighter fit
- Cross straps secure the cover on hull for windy conditions
- Reinforced seams at all pressure points
- Cross stitching for more secure straps
- No metal parts to rust
To help prevent distortions to the hull bottom shape, Hobie recommends that their kayak hulls be stored upside down resting on the cockpit rails. This is also best for deflecting rainwater and prevents water pooling in the cockpit or on the cover. When planning to store a hull upright, be sure to properly support the hull bottom to prevent hull distortions.
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
- JMJames M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoHobie Pro Angler 360 14’ Cover
Fit was excellent. Quality excellent. Put it on, connected straps, strapped it down on my trailer, drove 1,400 miles round trip no issues. Looks like a cover that will last awhile. Velcro on the bottom at the stern did not want to come together but straps are ther that hold it together well (also a draw string). Was able to keep my Hobie Crate in behind the seat. Good set up.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agogreat material
Well made, fits well, great material. It's everything the ad says it isWas this helpful?