Hobie Drift Chute
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $11.24 with
The Hobie Drift Chute is a large cone-shaped parachute deployed in the water to slow your drift in windy conditions when anchoring is not possible or desired. Wind and current can ruin a perfectly good fishing spot, slow down your drift and stay in that perfect fishing position longer.
- Large cone shape
- Opens automatically, collapses neatly for storage
- Slows your drift in windy conditions
- Design keeps chute just under the surface and fully inflated
- Can clip to any attachment point on a kayak or canoe
- Easily deploy w/ an attached line
- For best results connect to Hobie Anchor Trolley System (sold separately)
- Anchor line not included
- 18 oz.
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGreat buy
Works perfectly when there's wind and the current pulls me against itWas this helpful?