/ Yakima ShowDown Load Assist Kayak And SUP Mount
Yakima ShowDown Load Assist Kayak And SUP Mount
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2990 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Yakima ShowDown side loader assist handles both SUPs and kayaks, making loading and unloading a breeze. The easy-to-use lightweight mount tilts down more than two feet from your rack so you can load at a waist-high position. Once loaded, the ShowDown securely cradles your craft for the ride.
- Holds one kayak or two boards
- Provides a low platform for easier loading & unloading
- Tilts down over two feet from your roof rack height
- Simple intuitive design conveniently slides out and tilts down
- Provides 30-45% weight assistance depending on boat width
- Adjustable felt-covered saddles flex to match hull shape & can be positioned for width
- Folds flat when not in use to reduce drag & wind noise
- Tool-free 5-minute installation
- Universal mounting hardware attaches to almost any crossbar shape
- All tiedown straps included
- Locks to base rack with SKS Lock Cores for added security (sold separately)
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Load Capacity||1 kayak or 2 surf/SUP boards|
|Weight Capacity||80 lbs.|
|Weight Assistance||30 - 45%|
|Minimum Crossbar Spread||24"|
|Dimensions||42" L x 9" W x 9" H|
Boat Width/Saddle Guidelines: Use the standard kayak saddle for boats up to 28 inches wide. For all boards or a more flat-bottom boat from 28 to 36 inches wide use the SUP saddle.
- You must have a minimum of 3.5” of crossbar protruding beyond the tower
- The outboard clamp can be no farther than 4” from the tower. This limitation does not apply to Overhaul HD truck rack.
- ShowDown should be adjusted on the crossbars so that it clears the vehicle by 4” when deployed.
- User should fold in side mirror if possible before deploying ShowDown and loading boat.
- See the Owner's Manual for complete installation details
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- STSuzanne T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLove it!
The Yakima Showdown Load Assist is great. It allows us to easily load our kayaks to our Subaru Forester.
- SKSergiy K.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoLook and feel is very good. Easy to install
Tried today. So far no issues - works as advertised. Look and feel is very good.
Easy to install. I used "Yakima Showdown" with "53â€ Universal Locking Roof Rack Crossbars by Vault" - both could be added and removed very quickly on Toyota 4Runner 2016.
Kayak load/unload/strap is much faster and convenient now. I even can't compare how much easier it was to load / unload my Wilderness 17' kayak vs. my old "Yakima HullyRollers" and "Yakima DeckHand Kayak Saddles" set. (There is nothing wrong with these two - is just much easier for one person to use Yakima Showdown.)
It could be five stars but I don't like bow and stern tiedown lines hooks - they should be some sort of snap spring clip carbine hooks - I really felt uncomfortable and insecure with the open hooks.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $149.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.