/ Yakima Frontloader Bike Roof Rack
Yakima Frontloader Bike Roof Rack
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 990 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
Your friends will double-take when they see the versatile, aerodynamic Yakima Frontloader bike mount on your car. It carries your complete bike so no wheel removal is needed. Frame-free contact protects your bike, and the universal mounting system fits nearly any crossbars you can think of.
- Holds your bike upright while you secure the bike to the mount
- Accommodates disc brakes, thru axles, and full suspension bikes
- Leave your front wheel on for easy loading
- Zero frame contact protects carbon fiber frames and custom paint jobs
- Integrated cable lock is SKS lock-compactible (SKS lock cores sold separately)
- Fits Yakima round, square, factory, or aerodynamic crossbars
- No assembly required and tool-free 5-minute installation
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|up to 40 lbs.
|Fits Tire Sizes
|20 - 29"
|Maximum Tire Width
|16 - 48"
|56" long x 7" wide x 7.5" high
- Your vehicle must be equipped with a base rack system
- Not intended for tandems, recumbents, or bikes with fenders
- Check the owner’s manual for a full list of recommendations and limitations
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- YYzrider86I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoDoes it's job
Needed a rack for my bike, but didn't want to hassle with removing my front tire. I read reviews and bought the frontloader, first time putting bike on and off was the most difficult part of this rack, I've owned it for 7 months and haven't had a issue with the rack and will be buying another to hold my girlfriends bike.
- UMUbaldo M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoYakima Frontloader - A Very Good Buy
My New Yakima Frontloader has served me well. Mounting was foolproof and it has secured my bike without any worries or concerns.
I only wish the lock was also on the **** that tightens up wheel tension. Still a great rack!!
- APA P.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 years agoYakima Frontloader Bike Roof Rack
If you can't install this rack, you probably shouldn't operate a bicycle...or a car for that matter. I put it on and drove from Berkeley, CA to Ashland, OR with my bike in it, and the rack made almost no noise and the bike was really secure. I know this, because people weren't afraid to be behind me or next to me, who wants to be behind a crazy bike flopping around on the roof of a car? Why are you still reading?! Go buy one!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $49.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.