/ Yakima CrossBar Pads
Yakima CrossBar Pads
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 270 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
- Overview Overview The Yakima CrossBar Pads combine security and protection with a soft foam core and an anti-slip surface that holds onto your gear. Sectioned Velcro closures are designed to secure around roof rack ...
The Yakima CrossBar Pads combine security and protection with a soft foam core and an anti-slip surface that holds onto your gear. Sectioned Velcro closures are designed to secure around roof rack attachment points and accessories to get a more customized fit for your vehicle.
- For protection under a boat or board
- Anti-slip material keeps boards & boats in place
- Sectioned hook & loop attachments fit easily around towers and accessories
- Available for round/square & aerodynamic crossbars
- Fits CoreBar, JetStream, and factory crossbars, and most other aerodynamic crossbars
- Sold in pairs
- Two year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- SSkr513ReviewingYakima CrossBar PadsI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoVelcro is very strong - great for staying in place
Simple solution, enough cushion for my 12.5 ft kayak to use stock roof rack on Toyota SUV, seem durable with heavy nylon exterior. Velcro is very strong - great for staying in place, pain to remove from roof rack though. These give me just enough clearance to keep the kayak from hitting my satellite rooftop antenna (little shark fin looking plastic piece, if you've seen them). Yes, you could probably get just a good protection from dense foam pieces, but these look nice and considering rest of kayak investment, didn't seem too costly.
Carrying case helps keep both pieces together when not in use - simple, but effective, just how I like all my stuff.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $13.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.