/ Werner Tybee Carbon-Reinforced Kayak Paddle
Werner Tybee Carbon-Reinforced Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1150 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Tybee Carbon-Reinforced Kayak Paddle is a great value for those with a budget but still looking for the performance of high-angle paddling. The Carbon Fiber reinforced injection molded nylon blades are impact and wear-resistant and the mid-sized blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
The Tybee is built at a Standard Performance Level, for those that take a more casual approach to paddling but still want to experience the feel of a Werner Paddle on the water. The premium Carbon Touring Shaft is unmatched in texture and indexing, delivering the perfect combination of ergonomic strength, flex, and lightweight power.
- Carbon Fiber reinforced, injection molded nylon blades
- Offering smooth, stable strokes and easier paddling
- Mid-size, high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- 2-piece take-apart design for easy travel and storage
- Impact & abrasion-resistant carbon blade
- Smart-View adjustable ferrule is simple & precise
- Drip rings help keep hands & lap dry
- Made with recycled material
- The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111)
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
|Blade Material||Carbon Fiber Reinforced Nylon|
|Blade Size||43 x 18.25 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||608 cm2|
|Blade Offset||0 - 60º Right or Left Hand Control (15º Increments)|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Average Weight||918 g (32.5 oz)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- RRichardVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoIt's a Werner
This two-piece paddle is wonderful. It's easy to break down, easy to put back together. Some other paddles I've owned were almost impossible to break into their disparate parts or to reassemble. My Werner has also stayed tight so far, and it's light. I really like it.
- SWSteve W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoDorian's Revenge
We planned on having a week at the beach and a chance to try out my new paddle but hurricane Dorian had other plans. We had to evacuate by noon on 9/3 so I haven't had a chance to try out my paddle. From the looks, I can't wait to put it to use. If Dorian dumps enough rain I may have a use for it at home :o/
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $57.50 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.