Werner Tybee Carbon-Reinforced Kayak Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $57.50 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: Werner Tybee Carbon-Reinforced Kayak PaddleSKU: EPA_WRKTYBE2-210cm
The Werner Tybee Carbon-Reinforced Kayak Paddle is a great value for those with a budget but still looking for the performance of high-angle paddling. The Carbon Fiber reinforced injection molded nylon blades are impact and wear-resistant and the mid-sized blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
The Tybee is built at a Standard Performance Level, for those that take a more casual approach to paddling but still want to experience the feel of a Werner Paddle on the water. The premium Carbon Touring Shaft is unmatched in texture and indexing, delivering the perfect combination of ergonomic strength, flex, and lightweight power.
- Mid-size, carbon fiber reinforced, injection molded nylon blades
- High Angle blade shape for more aggressive style paddling
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Continuous weave carbon straight shaft
- Two-piece takeapart design for easy travel and storage
- Drip rings
- Made with recycled material
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Werner Tybee Carbon-Reinforced Kayak Paddle Technical Specifications
|Blade Material||Carbon Fiber Reinforced Nylon|
|Blade Size||43 x 18.25 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||608 cm2|
|Blade Offset||0 - 60º Right or Left Hand Control (15º Increments)|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Average Weight||943 g (33.25 oz)|
Werner Tybee 2-pc Carbon-Reinforced Kayak Paddle:
|Paddler Height||Boat Width 25" & Under||Boat Width 26" & Over|
|under 5' 1"||200 cm||220 cm|
|5' 1" - 5' 4"||205 cm||220 cm|
|5' 4" - 6'||210 cm||220 cm|
|6' & taller||215 cm||230 cm|
- RRichardVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoIt's a Werner
This two-piece paddle is wonderful. It's easy to break down, easy to put back together. Some other paddles I've owned were almost impossible to break into their disparate parts or to reassemble. My Werner has also stayed tight so far, and it's light. I really like it.Was this helpful?
- SWSteve W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoDorian's Revenge
We planned on having a week at the beach and a chance to try out my new paddle but hurricane Dorian had other plans. We had to evacuate by noon on 9/3 so I haven't had a chance to try out my paddle. From the looks, I can't wait to put it to use. If Dorian dumps enough rain I may have a use for it at home :o/Was this helpful?