/ Werner Trance 95 1-Piece Carbon Straight Shaft Stand-Up Paddle
Werner Trance 95 1-Piece Carbon Straight Shaft Stand-Up Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1820 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Trance 95 1-Piece Carbon Straight Shaft SUP Paddle has all the balance and buoyancy of the Flow but the full carbon layup is able to achieve lower weights. For the paddler looking to go further, faster and stay on the water longer, the low weight and stable strokes make it a must have.
- Ultimate Performance Carbon blade
- Longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch
- Higher cadence & less fatigue without sacrificing blade size & power
- Buoyant designed carbon blade creates an exceedingly light feel
- Blade POPS from the water for effortless forward strokes & confident bracing
- Smooth back face is quiet & helps to make linking turning strokes easy
- Blade to shaft offset designed to keep blade more vertical through power phase
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Mid-sized blade suits those wanting to move more water & those of med to large stature
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Blade Size||18.75” x 7”|
|Blade Surface Area||95 in2|
|Blade to Shaft Offset||10º|
|Shaft Material||100% Carbon|
|Shaft Type||1-Piece Fixed|
|Average Weight||447 g (15.75 oz)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- WLWalter L.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoWerner Trance 95 Carbon paddle
Difference is night and day compared to my old paddle. It's half the weight. Buying a high quality paddle like this is well worth the money. I highly recommend!
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoExcellent all-around/touring paddle
The Trance is an excellent all-around/touring paddle. It is almost too light to be real but delivers smooth power to your stroke. At 95 sq.in. I think it is a little too small to be regarded as a race paddle but if you're smaller framed or have a particularly high stroke rate it still might be the ticket. Dihedral blade is well designed so that you get almost no fluttering, even on off strokes. This promotes a loose grip which is a good thing.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $91.00 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.