/ Werner Trance 85 1-Piece Carbon Straight Shaft Stand-Up Paddle
Werner Trance 85 1-Piece Carbon Straight Shaft Stand-Up Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1820 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
If you’re looking to go further, faster, and stay on the water longer, along with smooth stable strokes, the Werner Trance 85 SUP Paddle is a must-have. With its amazing feel on the water and the super light weight, the Trance is the elite paddle of Werner’s versatile line.
- Smaller size blade suits those wanting to limit exertion & to those of smaller to mid-size stature
- Long and slender rectangular blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch
- Buoyant blade pops from the water for effortless forward strokes & confident bracing
- A smooth back face is quiet and helps to make linking turning strokes easy
- Dihedral ridge down the middle of the power face allows for smooth and stable forward paddling
- Impact and abrasion resistant edge guard creates a knife like feel in and out of the water
- Blade/shaft offset keeps the blade more vertical through the power phase
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength
- Small Fit shaft is the perfect fit for female paddlers or paddlers with smaller hands
- Full carbon construction feels comfortable all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Blade Dimensions||17.75" x 6.5"|
|Blade Surface Area||85 in2|
|Average Weight||15.5 oz. (439 g)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLight & comfortable grip!
Got a chance to try these out this weekend & so far we like them. They are light. The grips are a definite bonus & make for a very comfortable grip.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $91.00 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.