Werner Trance 85 1-Piece Carbon Straight Shaft Stand-Up Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $81.00 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
If you’re looking to go further, faster, and stay on the water longer, along with smooth stable strokes, the Werner Trance 85 SUP Paddle is a must-have. With its amazing feel on the water and the super light weight, the Trance is the elite paddle of Werner’s versatile line.
- Smaller size blade suits those wanting to limit exertion & to those of smaller to mid-size stature
- Long and slender rectangular blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch
- Buoyant blade pops from the water for effortless forward strokes & confident bracing
- A smooth back face is quiet and helps to make linking turning strokes easy
- Dihedral ridge down the middle of the power face allows for smooth and stable forward paddling
- Impact and abrasion resistant edge guard creates a knife like feel in and out of the water
- Blade/shaft offset keeps the blade more vertical through the power phase
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength
- Small Fit shaft is the perfect fit for female paddlers or paddlers with smaller hands
- Full carbon construction feels comfortable all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
|Blade Dimensions||17.75" x 6.5"|
|Blade Surface Area||85 in2|
|Average Weight||15.5 oz. (439 g)|
General SUP Sizing Guidelines:
Note: Paddle length may vary depending on conditions and personal preference. Please use these sizing charts as a general guideline
Small Fit Shaft Sizing:
measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your hand (at the joint of your wrist) and measuring to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure smaller than 6.5" we suggest small shaft. Longer, go to the standard shaft. Paddlers with shorter, thicker fingers also gravitate to small shafts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLight & comfortable grip!
Got a chance to try these out this weekend & so far we like them. They are light. The grips are a definite bonus & make for a very comfortable grip.Was this helpful?