/ Werner Surge Fiberglass Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Werner Surge Fiberglass Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1540 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Surge Fiberglass Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle gives you the utmost power and a dependable catch. Tested by some of the best expedition kayakers in the world on some of the most demanding rivers, the Surge delivers confidence with every stroke.
- Race-inspired design offers stroke versatility for everyday use
- Full sized blades are an ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers
- Increased blade to shaft offset delivers more verticality through the power phase
- River running blade design with a pronounced tip and more surface above the center of the blade
- Greater dihedral stabilizes powerful forward strokes through turbulent conditions
- Custom-shaped low profile reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability
- Premium Performance give you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability
- Highly impact-resistant fiberglass layup upholds Werner’s legendary bomber reliability
- Optimized flex and strength are designed for your body to feel strain-free
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Blade Size||48.25 x 20 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||725 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º Right Hand Control|
|Average Weight||999 g (35.25 oz.)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- GTGreg T.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoCan't go wrong with a werner
Reliable, affordable, and good
- BSBrandon S.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoStoked!!
As always, excellent service, great prices and fast shipping! Love my new paddle 🤙
- MPMark P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoloads up quick
The paddle, for me, seems to catch the water quicker and finish with a little more kick than my powerhouse.
- JAJames A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoA noticebale difference
I switched from a 197 bent powerhouse to this 200 straight shaft. I could tell a difference in stroke power immediately. The grab is abut the same, but with the surge my stroke pulls longer. My brace was a little off for a couple of trips but feels natural now. It's hard to beat the value of this paddle. I only wish they had more color options.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $77.00 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.