/ Werner Strike Fiberglass Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Werner Strike Fiberglass Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2075 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Strike Fiberglass Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle is your tool for success in downriver situations. With versatility for everyday use, the Strike lets you take advantage of all the benefits of a blade-forward design.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers and women
- Increased blade to shaft offset delivers more verticality through the power phase
- River running design with a pronounced tip and more surface above the center of the blade
- Greater dihedral stabilizes powerful forward strokes through turbulent conditions
- Custom-shaped low profile reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability
- Neutral bent shaft aligns your wrists in a more ergonomic position, reducing fatigue
- Premium Performance give you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability
- Highly impact-resistant fiberglass layup upholds Werner’s legendary bomber reliability
- Optimized flex and strength are designed for your body to feel strain-free
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Blade Size||46.5 x 19.5 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||685 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º Right Hand Control|
|Average Weight||1056 g (37.25 oz.)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- CBChristopher B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat paddle for creeking, river running, attaining, and racing...highly recommend!
This paddle is my favorite all-around paddle to date, and I've been kayaking for over 20 years! I regularly paddle class III-IV whitewater, but recently started running class V creeks and longboat racing. The forward blade position awards aggressive paddling. The smaller blade size and bent shaft seem to help reduce the wrist and elbow pain I felt with larger, straight-shaft paddles (I am a smaller paddler at around 140 lbs and my main paddle for the last decade was a straight-shaft Werner Sherpa). The fiberglass blades are softer on impact with rocks than carbon blades, making this paddle very comfortable and forgiving on manky creeks and shallow attainments. It can certainly take a beating. I cannot attest to its performance when playboating, since I am only an intermediate playboater. That said, it handles similarly to my old Sherpa when used on waves and in holes. A solid choice!
- JAJulie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat paddle! The curve of
Great paddle! The curve of the paddle gets the blade above the surface easier when rolling plus more grab on the water. Very happy with it!
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agogreat
The strike is a great paddle, very smooth and bent shaft great on my shoulders.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $103.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.