/ Werner Stikine Carbon Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Werner Stikine Carbon Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2075 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Stikine Carbon Whitewater Kayak Paddle uses their most advanced technology combined with Bomber construction for confidence when the river fights back. It's no wonder this river running paddle is trusted by the world's best. Decades of testing led to designs worthy of its namesake.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of Werner's most advanced designs
- Mid-size blade is an ideal fit for most average size paddlers
- Buoyant, full carbon blades give confidence for rolling and bracing
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling
- Dynel edges & Kevlar reinforcement protect paddle from rigors of whitewater environments
- Low-profile back face design w/ white water specific reinforcement channels
- Quieter catch & effortless exit of stroke while maintaining strength
- Optimized flex and strength
- Also offered in a straight shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Blade Size||46 x 19 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||656 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º Right Hand Control|
|Average Weight||971 g (34.25 oz)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- BRBrian R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBeautifully crafted!
This paddle is a perfect example of why Werner is widely regarded as one of the premier paddle manufacturers
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoPrecise and Responsive
This paddle is great. I come from a slalom background and really enjoy the power of the blade and how quickly it rotates in the water. Very precise and responsive.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $103.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.