Werner Stikine Carbon Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $92.50 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Werner Stikine Carbon Whitewater Kayak Paddle uses their most advanced technology combined with Bomber construction for confidence when the river fights back. It's no wonder this river running paddle is trusted by the world's best. Decades of testing led to designs worthy of its namesake.
- Mid-size Ultimate Performance blades
- River running/creeking design
- Ideal fit for most average size paddlers
- Buoyant, full carbon blades give confidence for rolling and bracing
- Dynel edges & Kevlar reinforcement protect paddle from rigors of whitewater environments
- Low-profile back face design w/ white water specific reinforcement channels
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Quieter catch & effortless exit of stroke while maintaining strength
- 1-piece fiberglass shaft
- Optimized flex & strength
- Also offered in a bent shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Blade Size||46 x 19 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||656 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º Right Hand Control|
|Average Weight||971 g (34.25 oz)|
Werner Stikine Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle:
|Paddler Height||Paddle Length|
|5'2" - 5' 8"||194 cm|
|5'8" - 6'||197 cm|
|6' - 6' 3"||200 cm|
- BRBrian R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBeautifully crafted!
This paddle is a perfect example of why Werner is widely regarded as one of the premier paddle manufacturersWas this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoPrecise and Responsive
This paddle is great. I come from a slalom background and really enjoy the power of the blade and how quickly it rotates in the water. Very precise and responsive.Was this helpful?