/ Werner Paddles Stealth Carbon Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Werner Paddles Stealth Carbon Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2345 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
MPN: SL 1 C63
Designed with direct input from Dane Jackson and some of the best paddlers in the world, the Werner Stealth carbon straight shaft whitewater kayak paddle combines modern design with confidence in its strength. The one and done downriver blade shape moves fast in all types of water, from backyard laps to the hardest races in the world.
- Full size downriver race-inspired blade shape for maximum power
- Increased blade to shaft offset gives a more powerful catch and more verticality through the power phase
- The blade is narrow at the throat to reduce contact, then full from middle to end to catch water
- Asymmetrical blade shape balances your stroke, reducing torque or twisting
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Buoyant profile with slender edges reduces resistance during entry and exit
- Optimized shaft flex and strength decrease overall fatigue on your body for longer races
- The blade is inserted into the shaft at the throat for a seamless look and feel
- Handcrafted in Washington State, USA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
- Design features that make the Stealth paddle fast also make for a unique feel in your hands. Bracing and rolling are different. The Stealth is not intended to be an all-around paddle for beginner or intermediate paddlers.
- The Stealth is an advanced race paddle, its unique design characteristics make it light and fast. Please look to Werner’s Premium Fiberglass paddles such as the Surge to handle more abuse.
|Ultimate Carbon advanced/race
|45.2 x 20 cm
|Blade Surface Area
|30° right-hand control
|Carbon straight whitewater race
|836 g (29.5 oz.)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $117.25 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.