/ Werner Sho-Gun Carbon Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Werner Sho-Gun Carbon Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2625 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Sho-Gun Carbon Whitewater Kayak Paddle is the ultimate creek and river running paddle. Featuring Werner’s largest Performance Core design, the blades are buoyant, light and balanced in aerated rapids. They create a clean catch that is powerful and smooth throughout the entire stroke.
You’ll also enjoy the benefits of an ergonomic neutral bent shaft. Neutral Bent means the blade, ferrule, and grip are in a straight line for the familiar feel of a straight shaft. Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position, reduce fatigue, and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Developed with just the right amount of flex, Werner’s carbon bent shafts are handcrafted with pride and focus in Sultan, Washington.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of Werner's most advanced designs
- Full-sized blades are an ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers
- Buoyant, full carbon blades give confidence for rolling and bracing
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling
- Dynel edges & Kevlar reinforcement protect paddle from rigors of whitewater environments
- Low-profile back face design w/ white water specific reinforcement channels
- Quieter catch & effortless exit of stroke while maintaining strength
- Optimized flex and strength
- Also offered in a straight shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Blade Size||48 x 20 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||711 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º Right Hand Control|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Average Weight||1091 g (38.5 oz)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- JMJames M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoIt's just like the one I had before
It's stiffer than a 2x4, and takes a long time to wear out. I'm hard on my toys and the last one lasted 15 years of frequent attainments. And two times a week local boating trips. If I live long enough to wear the new one out I'll get another one just like it.
- JDjoshua d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoIt’s carbon!
It’s a Werner Carbon paddle. Of course this thing is light and solid!
- PNPeter N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoExcellent paddle! Grab it today and ne'er go into the fray of battle without.
Whoso pulleth out this sword of this stone and anvil, is rightwise king born of all England.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 years agoImproved my confidence
The Werner Sho-Gun has power and I feel like I can get anywhere on the water that I want. My confidence in running rivers improved tremendously with the purchase of this river runner paddle.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $131.25 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.