/ Werner Sherpa Fiberglass Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Werner Sherpa Fiberglass Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1540 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Sherpa Fiberglass Whitewater Kayak Paddle is an exceptionally smooth and responsive river running design. The blades are evenly balanced creating a clean bite on the water that is powerful and smooth from catch to release. The Sherpa excels in strength and is rightfully known as bomber!
- Premium Performance build for the perfect combination of light swing weight & stiffness
- River running/creeking design
- Fiberglass blade construction gives a compromise between swing weight & value
- The precise blade shape for a more efficient forward stroke
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers
- Optimized flex & strength
- Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability
- Also offered in a bent shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Blade Size||46 x 19.5 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||680 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º Right Hand Control|
|Average Weight||985 g (34.75 oz)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- SRSteve R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoOld Reliable
This isn't my first Sherpa and probably won't be my last. Been using a bent shaft for a few years, but felt like I wasn't getting much power in the strokes. The Sherpa straight shaft gives me more reliable power when I need it!
- SSeanI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat Paddle
This is a really nice paddle. Tough, light and rigid. Do yourself a favor and buy one not only does it perform well the green topo model is really cool. Great torque and instant power through every stroke.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $77.00 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.