Werner Session Adjustable Fiberglass Stand-Up Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $75.00 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: Werner Session Adjustable Fiberglass Stand-Up PaddleSKU: EPA_WRSSESS2-TransAmber-70-86in-ST
The Werner Session Adjustable Fiberglass Stand-Up Paddle’s Bomber strength and light swing weight make it a great choice for those playing the rapid but also floating the flats with the family. Whether attaining, surfing the wave or maneuvering downstream, it is perfectly suited to whitewater play.
- Premium Performance full-strength whitewater build
- Impact & abrasion-resistant fiberglass blade
- Mid-size blade is an ideal fit for most average size paddlers
- Perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness
- Longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body
- Blade to shaft offset offers great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- More gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size or power
- Optimized shaft flex & strength for all day paddling & confidence
- 2-piece shaft with LeverLock adjustment system lets you find the perfect length
- Contoured ABS palm grip lets you keep a loose grip in tough conditions
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty aginst defects in material and workmanship
Werner Session Adjustable Fiberglass Stand-Up Paddle Technical Specifications
|Blade Size||19” x 7.25”|
|Blade Surface Area||99 in2|
|Blade to Shaft Offset||7º|
|Shaft Type||2-Piece Adjustable|
|Adjustment System||LeverLock with 8" of travel|
|Shaft Diameter||Small or Standard|
|Average Weight||856 g (30.25 oz)|
Werner Session Adjustable Fiberglass Stand-Up Paddle:
|Paddler Height||Recommended Paddle Length|
|5' - 5'8"||70 - 78"|
|5'4" - 6'1"||74 - 82"|
|5'11" - 6'6"||80 - 88"|
General Sizing Guidelines:
*Paddle length may vary depending on conditions and personal preference. Please use these sizing recommendations as a general guideline. These recommendations are based on research and testing with a wide range of paddlers. For high-performance racing, surfing, and whitewater, shorter lengths are becoming more prevalent.
Small Fit shaft option - Performance starts with the proper fit. Werner innovated small fit paddles, allowing smaller hands to be able to grasp with a lighter grip for better technique and minimized fatigue. To see if Small Fit is best for you, measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your palm (at the joint of your wrist) and measure to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure smaller than 6.5 inches, we suggest the Small Fit shaft. Longer, go to the standard shaft. Paddlers with shorter, thicker fingers also gravitate to small shafts.
- ESElder S.I recommend this productRated 4 stars5 years agoWerner Session 2-Piece Adjustable Fiberglass SUP Paddle
This Werner Paddle is just right for you if performance, VALUE & top quality is your priority - the BONUS??? It is adjustable and can fit anyone - friends and family. I have used adjustable paddles before but none were as easy to adjust. The Session is comfortable and once it is adjusted it STAYS adjusted. Light-weight and strong - can't ask for moreWas this helpful?
- TKTucker K.I recommend this productRated 4 stars5 years agoWerner Session 2-Piece Adjustable Fiberglass SUP Paddle
This SUP paddle was exactly what I needed. Very durable and light along with reasonable price tag. The adjustment mechanism is also very user friendly. I would highly recommend.Was this helpful?