/ Werner Session 1-Piece Fiberglass Stand-Up Paddle
Werner Session 1-Piece Fiberglass Stand-Up Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1280 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Session 1-Piece Fiberglass Stand-Up Paddles' bomber strength and light swing weight make it a great choice for those playing the rapid but also floating the flats with the family. Whether attaining, surfing a wave, or maneuvering downstream, it is perfectly suited to whitewater play.
- Premium Performance provides a perfect combination of light weight, stiffness & durability
- Mid-size blade with a long slender design is easier on the body and fits most paddlers
- Dihedral allows a gentle catch without losing power for smooth & stable paddling
- Blade to shaft offset offers great forward stroke without catching while surfing
- Optimized shaft flex and strength for all day paddling & confidence
- ABS palm grip lets you keep a loose grip in tough conditions
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- Manufacturer one-year warranty against manufacturing and material defects
|19” x 7.25”
|Blade Surface Area
|Blade to Shaft Offset
|1-Piece fixed length
|27 oz. (773 g)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $64.00 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.