/ Werner Rio 4-Piece Fiberglass-Reinforced Breakdown Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Werner Rio 4-Piece Fiberglass-Reinforced Breakdown Whitewater Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1150 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Rio 4-Piece Fiberglass-Reinforced Whitewater Kayak Paddle offers an advanced river running blade design at an introductory price. The Mid-size blades are so well balanced and easy to use that the Rio is highly recommended for all entrants into whitewater who demand good paddle performance.
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon injection molded blades
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of paddlers
- Asymmetrical blade shape for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- 4-piece breakdown fiberglass straight shaft for easy storage & transport
- Push-button ferrule attachments
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Blade Size||41 x 19.5 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||655 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º - Right or Left Hand Control|
|Average Weight||1240 g (43.75 oz)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- MMMelissa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 years agoGood, but...
The paddle itself works very nicely, gets response quickly and is nice overall. But, if breaking it down is important for you, something is off in the design, I cannot press the push snap clips down and get them to break apart, so I end up leaving them put together.
- JFJake F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBreakdown paddle
It was a great piece of gear that proved to be worth the extra buck as i was recently kayaking down river after flood levels and found another paddle in brush mid-river, seemingly lost during flood levels as the paddle was higher up in the drift wood. I was able to dismantle my paddle into my boat and take kayak away with a new paddle. Unfortunately the previous owner of that paddle did not put their information on the paddle!
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat spare paddle
This paddle breaks down small for easy stowing yet feels very solid once it's reassembled. It's a little heavier than more expensive Werner paddles but the blades are shaped exactly the same. Excellent backup paddle.
- TDTommy D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoFits My Need
The reason for my purchase was that I needed a spare paddle that would fit into the rear hatch on my XP-10 kayak. I haven't tried out the paddle yet, but it appears to be well-designed and constructed. Mostly, it will stay stowed in the back hatch, and I am glad to have it there if needed.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoExcellent
Excellent value. Paddles much easier than my old one.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $57.50 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.