Werner Rio 4-Piece Fiberglass-Reinforced Breakdown Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $57.50 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: Werner Rio 4-Piece Fiberglass-Reinforced Breakdown Whitewater Kayak PaddleSKU: EPA_WRWRIOF4P-Yellow-194cm
The Werner Rio 4-Piece Fiberglass-Reinforced Whitewater Kayak Paddle offers an advanced river running blade design at an introductory price. The Mid-size blades are so well balanced and easy to use that the Rio is highly recommended for all entrants into whitewater who demand good paddle performance.
- Fiberglass-reinforced nylon injection molded blades
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of paddlers
- Asymmetrical blade shape for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- 4-piece breakdown fiberglass straight shaft for easy storage & transport
- Push-button ferrule attachments
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Werner Rio 4-Piece Fiberglass-Reinforced Breakdown Whitewater Kayak Paddle Technical Specifications
|Blade Size||41 x 19.5 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||655 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º - Right or Left Hand Control|
|Average Weight||1240 g (43.75 oz)|
Werner Rio 4-Piece Fiberglass-Reinforced Breakdown Whitewater Kayak Paddle:
|Paddler Height||Paddle Length|
|5'2" - 5' 8"||194 cm|
|5'8" - 6'||197 cm|
|6' - 6' 3"||200 cm|
|6' - 6' 3"||200 cm|
|6' 3" & taller||203 - 209 cm|
- MMMelissa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 years agoGood, but...
The paddle itself works very nicely, gets response quickly and is nice overall. But, if breaking it down is important for you, something is off in the design, I cannot press the push snap clips down and get them to break apart, so I end up leaving them put together.Was this helpful?
- JFJake F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBreakdown paddle
It was a great piece of gear that proved to be worth the extra buck as i was recently kayaking down river after flood levels and found another paddle in brush mid-river, seemingly lost during flood levels as the paddle was higher up in the drift wood. I was able to dismantle my paddle into my boat and take kayak away with a new paddle. Unfortunately the previous owner of that paddle did not put their information on the paddle!Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat spare paddle
This paddle breaks down small for easy stowing yet feels very solid once it's reassembled. It's a little heavier than more expensive Werner paddles but the blades are shaped exactly the same. Excellent backup paddle.Was this helpful?
- TDTommy D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoFits My Need
The reason for my purchase was that I needed a spare paddle that would fit into the rear hatch on my XP-10 kayak. I haven't tried out the paddle yet, but it appears to be well-designed and constructed. Mostly, it will stay stowed in the back hatch, and I am glad to have it there if needed.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoExcellent
Excellent value. Paddles much easier than my old one.Was this helpful?