/ Werner Rio 4-Piece Fiberglass-Reinforced Breakdown Whitewater Kayak Paddle
- MMMelissa M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 years agoGood, but...
The paddle itself works very nicely, gets response quickly and is nice overall. But, if breaking it down is important for you, something is off in the design, I cannot press the push snap clips down and get them to break apart, so I end up leaving them put together.Was this helpful?
- JFJake F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoBreakdown paddle
It was a great piece of gear that proved to be worth the extra buck as i was recently kayaking down river after flood levels and found another paddle in brush mid-river, seemingly lost during flood levels as the paddle was higher up in the drift wood. I was able to dismantle my paddle into my boat and take kayak away with a new paddle. Unfortunately the previous owner of that paddle did not put their information on the paddle!Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat spare paddle
This paddle breaks down small for easy stowing yet feels very solid once it's reassembled. It's a little heavier than more expensive Werner paddles but the blades are shaped exactly the same. Excellent backup paddle.Was this helpful?
- TDTommy D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoFits My Need
The reason for my purchase was that I needed a spare paddle that would fit into the rear hatch on my XP-10 kayak. I haven't tried out the paddle yet, but it appears to be well-designed and constructed. Mostly, it will stay stowed in the back hatch, and I am glad to have it there if needed.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoExcellent
Excellent value. Paddles much easier than my old one.Was this helpful?