Werner Powerhouse Fiberglass Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $92.50 with
The Werner Powerhouse Fiberglass Kayak Paddle offers the amazing power and responsiveness you need for creeking and river running. The full-size kayak paddle blades are evenly balanced, creating a clean catch that is immediately powerful and smooth throughout the entire stroke.
You’ll also enjoy the benefits of an ergonomic neutral bent shaft. Neutral Bent means the blade, ferrule, and grip are in a straight line for the familiar feel of a straight shaft. Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position, reduce fatigue, and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Developed with just the right amount of flex, Werner’s carbon bent shafts are handcrafted with pride and focus in Sultan, Washington.
- Full-size Premium Performance Fiberglass blades
- River running/creeking design
- Ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers
- Fiberglass blade construction gives a compromise between swing weight & value
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- 1-piece continuous weave carbon shaft
- Optimized flex & strength
- Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability
- Also offered in a straight shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Blade Size||48 x 20 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||720 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º Right Hand Control|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Average Weight||1070 g (37.75 oz)|
Werner Powerhouse Fiberglass Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle:
|Paddler Height||Paddle Length|
|4' 8" - 5' 2"||191 cm|
|5'2" - 5' 8"||194 cm|
|5'8" - 6'||197 cm|
|6' - 6' 3"||200 cm|
- KBKevin B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agogreat paddle
I have a Galasport paddle that I've used for the past 20 years. I really liked it but it was getting worn down and was showing it's age. Instead of waiting for it to fail I decided to get the warner powerhouse. I wanted a large blade with lots of power. The powerhouse fit the bill. I need to be careful especially in big turbulent water so I don't tweak my old feeble shouldersWas this helpful?
- JCJoel C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoPowerhouse Fiberglass
So far so good! We'll see how it compares to the carbon fiber. The fiberglass blades do flex more than the carbon fiber. I'm curious to see if the fiberglass is more wear resistant than the carbon fiber.Was this helpful?
- DFDave F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoPaddling perfection
This is my 2nd werner paddle. Couldn't be happier. This unit came perfectly packed with a great price. This powerhouse model powers my jackson zen thru the water with ease.Was this helpful?
- JCJesse C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoAwesome paddle.
This is an awesome and very ergonomic paddle. Lots of power, and looks great too!Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoExcellent paddle, as expected
Excellent paddle, as expectedWas this helpful?