/ Werner Powerhouse Carbon Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Werner Powerhouse Carbon Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2350 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Powerhouse Carbon Whitewater Kayak Paddle offers the amazing power and responsiveness you need for creeking and river running. The full-size kayak paddle blades are evenly balanced, creating a clean catch that is immediately powerful and smooth throughout the entire stroke.
You’ll also enjoy the benefits of an ergonomic neutral bent shaft. Neutral Bent means the blade, ferrule, and grip are in a straight line for the familiar feel of a straight shaft. Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position, reduce fatigue, and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Developed with just the right amount of flex, Werner’s carbon bent shafts are handcrafted with pride and focus in Sultan, Washington.
- Premium Performance build for the perfect combination of light swing weight & stiffness
- Carbon blade construction gives you Werner's lightest swing weight option
- Full-size blades are and ideal fit for the larger, well-conditioned paddlers
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability
- Optimized flex & strength
- Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability
- Also offered in a straight shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
|Blade Size||48 x 20 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||720 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º Right Hand Control|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Average Weight||1035 g (36.5 oz)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- SHStanley H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoStanley H
It's a wonderfully sturdy, light and ergonomically designed paddle
- JAJulie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoGreat paddle!
- PRPeter R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWerner
I have the warner Stikine, Sherpa, and now the Powerhouse. The Powerhouse will take some getting used to as it is my first bent shaft. But I already feel I have more power and control over the Stikine in particular. And as always, a high quality paddle from Werner.
- GPGary P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoWerner Powerhouse Bent Shaft
Lightest, strongest, most ergonomic paddle for whitewater. The 15% discount is best deal going and coming. Excellent service and shipped fast!
- YBYvonne B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoExcellent!!
This is an excellent paddle! We have another one just like it and know that it will handle any river at any level.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $117.50 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.