Werner Powerhouse Carbon Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $117.50 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Product title: Werner Powerhouse Carbon Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak PaddleSKU: EPA_WRPHCFBS-194cm
The Werner Powerhouse Carbon Whitewater Kayak Paddle offers the amazing power and responsiveness you need for creeking and river running. The full-size kayak paddle blades are evenly balanced, creating a clean catch that is immediately powerful and smooth throughout the entire stroke.
You’ll also enjoy the benefits of an ergonomic neutral bent shaft. Neutral Bent means the blade, ferrule, and grip are in a straight line for the familiar feel of a straight shaft. Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position, reduce fatigue, and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Developed with just the right amount of flex, Werner’s carbon bent shafts are handcrafted with pride and focus in Sultan, Washington.
- Full-size Premium Performance blades
- River running/creeking design
- Ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers
- Carbon blades create an exceedingly light feel
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- 1-piece continuous weave carbon shaft
- Optimized flex & strength
- Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability
- Also offered in a straight shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
Werner Powerhouse Carbon Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle Technical Specifications
|Blade Size||48 x 20 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||720 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º Right Hand Control|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Average Weight||1035 g (36.5 oz)|
Werner Powerhouse Carbon Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle:
|Paddler Height||Paddle Length|
|4' 8" - 5' 2"||191 cm|
|5'2" - 5' 8"||194 cm|
|5'8" - 6'||197 cm|
|6' - 6' 3"||200 cm|
- SHStanley H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoStanley H
It's a wonderfully sturdy, light and ergonomically designed paddleWas this helpful?
- JAJulie A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat paddle!
Great paddle!Was this helpful?
- DKDaniel K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoExcellent
ExcellentWas this helpful?
- PRPeter R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoWerner
I have the warner Stikine, Sherpa, and now the Powerhouse. The Powerhouse will take some getting used to as it is my first bent shaft. But I already feel I have more power and control over the Stikine in particular. And as always, a high quality paddle from Werner.Was this helpful?
- GPGary P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoWerner Powerhouse Bent Shaft
Lightest, strongest, most ergonomic paddle for whitewater. The 15% discount is best deal going and coming. Excellent service and shipped fast!Was this helpful?