Werner Player Fiberglass Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $68.75 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Werner Player Fiberglass Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle is a major innovation to play boaters by setting the standard with downturned blades. This innovative design gives immediate directional control in rudder and draw strokes, for surfing or setting up today's most advanced tricks.
- Mid-size Premium Performance Fiberglass blades
- Ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers
- Playboating/freestyle design perfect for surfing or setting up advanced tricks
- Fiberglass blade construction gives a perfect combination of stiffness, swing weight & value
- Dihedral directs water flow evenly for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Down turned blades give immediate directional control in rudder & draw strokes
- 1-piece fiberglass shaft
- Optimized flex & strength for strain-free paddling without giving up bomber reliability
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Blade Size||46 x 20.75 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||690 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º Right Hand Control|
|Average Weight||978 g (34.5 oz)|
Werner Player Fiberglass Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle:
|Paddler Height||Paddle Length|
|4' 8" - 5' 2"||185 - 188 cm|
|5'2" - 5' 8"||191 cm|
|5'8" - 6'||194 cm|
|6' - 6' 3"||197 cm|
|6' 3" & taller||200 cm|
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agofeels good
Light and feels good in the hands, a bit pricey but worth it.Was this helpful?
- FPFrances P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoWonderful!
This paddle does exactly what I wanted! I needed a shorter length for paddling between boulders and up narrow creeks. The angled blades will make a huge difference on windy days out on our local lake. The light weight is easy on my shoulder, which is recovering from an injury. I couldn't be happier!Was this helpful?