/ Werner Player Fiberglass Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Werner Player Fiberglass Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1540 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Player Fiberglass Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle is a major innovation to play boaters by setting the standard with downturned blades. This innovative design gives immediate directional control in rudder and draw strokes, for surfing or setting up today's most advanced tricks.
- Mid-size Premium Performance Fiberglass blades
- Ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers
- Playboating/freestyle design perfect for surfing or setting up advanced tricks
- Fiberglass blade construction gives a perfect combination of stiffness, swing weight & value
- Dihedral directs water flow evenly for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Down turned blades give immediate directional control in rudder & draw strokes
- 1-piece fiberglass shaft
- Optimized flex & strength for strain-free paddling without giving up bomber reliability
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A and Vinyl Chloride, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Blade Size||46 x 20.75 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||690 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º Right Hand Control|
|Average Weight||978 g (34.5 oz)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 years agofeels good
Light and feels good in the hands, a bit pricey but worth it.
- FPFrances P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoWonderful!
This paddle does exactly what I wanted! I needed a shorter length for paddling between boulders and up narrow creeks. The angled blades will make a huge difference on windy days out on our local lake. The light weight is easy on my shoulder, which is recovering from an injury. I couldn't be happier!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $77.00 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.