Werner Player Carbon Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $105.00 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Werner Player Carbon Whitewater Kayak Paddle is a major innovation to play boaters by setting the standard with downturned blades. This innovative design gives immediate directional control in rudder and draw strokes, for surfing or setting up today's' most advanced tricks.
You’ll also enjoy the benefits of an ergonomic neutral bent shaft. Neutral Bent means the blade, ferrule, and grip are in a straight line for the familiar feel of a straight shaft. Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position, reduce fatigue, and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Developed with just the right amount of flex, Werner’s carbon bent shafts are handcrafted with pride and focus in Sultan, Washington.
- Mid-size Premium Performance blades
- River running/creeking design
- Ideal fit for most average sized paddlers
- Carbon blades w/ foam core create an exceedingly light feel
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- 1-piece continuous weave carbon shaft
- Optimized flex & strength
- Also offered in a straight shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Blade Size||46 x 20.75 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||690 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º Right Hand Control|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Average Weight||1021 g (36 oz)|
Werner Player Carbon Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle:
|Paddler Height||Paddle Length|
|5'8" - 6'||194 cm|
|6' - 6' 3"||197 cm|
|6' 3" & taller||200 cm|
- THThomas H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoCarbon greatness
Worth it 100%Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat Buy !!!
Love this new paddle. Recommend.Was this helpful?