/ Werner Odachi Carbon Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Werner Odachi Carbon Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2625 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Odachi Carbon Kayak Paddle brings their bomber reputation to the race paddler. It was designed from the ground up specifically for down river and creek race, in collaboration with their engineers and some of the best racers in the world. Going fast doesn't mean worrying about your paddle.
You’ll also enjoy the benefits of an ergonomic neutral bent shaft. Neutral Bent means the blade, ferrule, and grip are in a straight line for the familiar feel of a straight shaft. Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position, reduce fatigue, and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Developed with just the right amount of flex, Werner’s carbon bent shafts are handcrafted with pride and focus in Sultan, Washington.
- Ultimate Performance Core blades
- Greater dihedral to stabilize powerfull forward strokes through turbulent conditions
- Increased blade to shaft offset for a more powerful catch & more verticality
- Symmetrical shaped race inspired blade tip for more surface area
- Long blade length provides greater leverage
- Dynel edge reinforcement protects the paddle from the rigors of whitewater environments
- Dynel edging is highly abrasion and impact resistant
- Less fatigue on your body overall, for the longer races
- 1 piece design all carbon whitewater race shaft
- Also offered in a straight shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
|Blade Size||49 x 20.5 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||735 cm2|
|Blade Offset||30º Right Hand Control|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Average Weight||1022 g (36 oz)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousReviewingWerner Odachi Carbon Bent Shaft Whitewater Kayak PaddleI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoOrdering and shipping was a breeze!
Kayak paddle is good quality and matches my other one.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $131.25 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.