/ Werner Kalliste Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
Werner Kalliste Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2350 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Kalliste Carbon Kayak Paddle is the best combination of mid-size blades along with a foam core make up in a light and powerful paddle. It creates a unique profile whereby your paddle enters and exits the water smoothly and effortlessly while adding buoyancy for a lighter feeling stroke.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers
- The volume of a buoyant deigned carbon blade creates an exceedingly light feel
- Dynel edges protect the paddle from the rigorous environment
- Dynel blade edges use a composite roping material that is impact and abrasion resistant
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit
- Optimized flex and strength
- Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market
- The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
|Blade Size||52 x 16.5 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||643 cm2|
|Blade Offset||0 - 60º Right or Left Hand Control (15º Increments)|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Feather Angle||Smart-View Adjustable|
|Average Weight||634 g (22.5 oz)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- MMyaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBeautifully made!
Beautifully made and well balanced. I can't get over how light weight this paddle is - perfect for a slower moving fishing kayak.
I only wish that Werner would make a carry case for all their different sized paddles.
- MUMark U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoNew Calliste paddle purchased to be spare on 15 day paddle around Angel de la Guarda in the Sea of Cortez
From Baja I was able to engage in a chat with Outdoorplay's team, locate a two piece Calliste, and have it sent by regular shipping to my daughter who brought it to Baja. It took all of 20 minutes. Easy because of Outdoorplay's responsive employees which I've always found to be the case. Thank you. On a remote wilderness paddle a spare, lightweight and strong paddle can be a life and trip saver.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $117.50 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.