Werner Kalliste Carbon Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $123.75 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Werner Kalliste Carbon Kayak Paddle is the best combination of mid-size blades along with a foam core make up in a light and powerful paddle. It creates a unique profile whereby your paddle enters and exits the water smoothly and effortlessly while adding buoyancy for a lighter feeling stroke.
You’ll also enjoy the benefits of an ergonomic neutral bent shaft. Neutral Bent means the blade, ferrule, and grip are in a straight line for the familiar feel of a straight shaft. Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position, reduce fatigue, and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Developed with just the right amount of flex, Werner’s carbon bent shafts are handcrafted with pride and focus in Sultan, Washington.
- Mid-size Ultimate Performance blades
- Carbon blades w/ foam core create an exceedingly light feel
- Low angle-optimized shape lets you paddle at a higher performance
- Dynel edges protect paddle from rigorous environment
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry & exit of strokes
- Continuous weave carbon shaft
- 2-piece take-apart design for easy travel and storage
- Optimized flex & strength
- Smart-View adjustable ferrule is simple & precise
- Drip rings
- Also offered in a straight shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Blade Size||52 x 16.5 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||643 cm2|
|Blade Offset||0 - 60º Right or Left Hand Control (15º Increments)|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Average Weight||737 g (26 oz)|
Werner Kalliste Carbon Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle:
|Paddler Height||Boat Width 23" & Under||Boat Width 23" - 28"||Boat Width 28" - 32"||Boat Width over 32"|
|less than 5'||210 cm||220 cm||230 cm||240 cm|
|5' - 5'6"||215 cm||220 cm||230 cm||240 cm|
|5'6" - 6'||220 cm||220 cm||230 cm||250 cm|
|6' & taller||220 cm||230 cm||240 cm||250 cm|
- JAJunichiro A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoI love your sale!
I bought Werner paddles on your 20% off sale.
I was completely satisfied the paddles and your cooperation.
It was very good deal for me because shipping fare is so expensive to Japan.
I am a member of sea kayaking club. other members also want to buy
on next sale . off cause me.
We are looking forward to your next sale.
Thank you very much.
Junichiro AkiyoshiWas this helpful?
- DBDonald B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoKalliste Paddle
Great Paddle, light weight and fastWas this helpful?
- CBChester B.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoWOW!!!!
I've been a Werner fan for years. I always had a Werner Camano but was interested in all this hype of the light weight Kalliste paddle that Werner engineered and decided to give myself a treat and get one. WOW!!!!!!!! It's so light and soooooooo smooth. I never thought that I could enjoy this sport even more than I did. It makes me go that much longer on my paddle days on the water. Well worth the extra money!Was this helpful?