/ Werner Kalliste Carbon Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
Werner Kalliste Carbon Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2750 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Kalliste Carbon Kayak Paddle is the best combination of mid-size blades along with a foam core make up in a light and powerful paddle. It creates a unique profile whereby your paddle enters and exits the water smoothly and effortlessly while adding buoyancy for a lighter feeling stroke.
You’ll also enjoy the benefits of an ergonomic neutral bent shaft. Neutral Bent means the blade, ferrule, and grip are in a straight line for the familiar feel of a straight shaft. Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position, reduce fatigue, and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Developed with just the right amount of flex, Werner’s carbon bent shafts are handcrafted with pride and focus in Sultan, Washington.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers
- The volume of a buoyant deigned carbon blade creates an exceedingly light feel
- Dynel blade edges use a composite roping material that is impact and abrasion resistant
- Dynel edges protect the paddle from the rigorous environment
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry & exit of strokes
- 2-piece take-apart design for easy travel and storage
- Optimized flex & strength
- Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market
- The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
|Blade Size||52 x 16.5 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||643 cm2|
|Length Range||210cm to 240cm in 5cm increments|
|Feather Angle||Smart-View Adjustable|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Average Weight||712 g (25.25 oz)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- JAJunichiro A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoI love your sale!
I bought Werner paddles on your 20% off sale.
I was completely satisfied the paddles and your cooperation.
It was very good deal for me because shipping fare is so expensive to Japan.
I am a member of sea kayaking club. other members also want to buy
on next sale . off cause me.
We are looking forward to your next sale.
Thank you very much.
- DBDonald B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoKalliste Paddle
Great Paddle, light weight and fast
- CBChester B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoWOW!!!!
I've been a Werner fan for years. I always had a Werner Camano but was interested in all this hype of the light weight Kalliste paddle that Werner engineered and decided to give myself a treat and get one. WOW!!!!!!!! It's so light and soooooooo smooth. I never thought that I could enjoy this sport even more than I did. It makes me go that much longer on my paddle days on the water. Well worth the extra money!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $137.50 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.