Werner Journey 1-Piece Carbon Canoe Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $79.75 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
Experience performance and comfort with the Werner Journey Carbon 1-piece canoe paddle. The Journey is a traditional canoe design, with features like a straight buoyant blade and a classic symmetrical palm grip.
- Ultimate Performance design has an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water
- Buoyant carbon blade pops from the water for effortless forward strokes and confident bracing
- Dihedral shape directs water flow evenly off each side of the blade for smooth and stable strokes
- A smooth and quiet back face profile helps make linking strokes easy
- Super thin impact and abrasion-resistant edge guard creates a knife-like feel in and out of the water
- Carbon shaft combines light weight with Werner’s well-earned reputation for strength
- You’ll feel the perfect amount of flex in each stroke, making the Journey softer on your joints
- The lightest swing weight available means longer days on the water with less fatigue
- Fiberglass traditional symmetrical palm grip is comfortable
|Blade Material||Carbon with a buoyant foam core|
|Blade Size||18.5" x 8"|
|Blade Surface Area||110 in2|
|Shaft Material||Carbon straight shaft|
|Paddle Weight||13.25 oz. (376 g)|
Although Werner's best paddling paddle, the Ultimate performance level does compromise impact resistance for light weight and performance. Strong for its intended use, paddlers should be mindful that these paddles should be used but not abused.
Werner Journey 1-Piece Carbon Canoe Paddle:
|Torso Length||Paddle Size|
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat paddle
Nice and light, moves the kayak well and it's length is just right.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoNice light weight and great control
Super light and punches through the wind easily with no flutter and with a great bite in the water.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGREAT FEEL
I love this paddle. It is light and it just feels great.Was this helpful?