Werner Ikelos Carbon Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $123.75 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Werner Ikelos Carbon Kayak Paddle is the smart choice for those playing or cruising with a high-angle style of paddling and wanting the powerful feel of a full-sized blade. You'll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water.
You’ll also enjoy the benefits of an ergonomic neutral bent shaft. Neutral Bent means the blade, ferrule, and grip are in a straight line for the familiar feel of a straight shaft. Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position, reduce fatigue, and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Developed with just the right amount of flex, Werner’s carbon bent shafts are handcrafted with pride and focus in Sultan, Washington.
- Full-size Ultimate Performance blades
- Carbon blades w/ foam core create an exceedingly light feel
- Ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers
- High angle design for a more aggressive style of paddling
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry & exit
- Dynel edges protect paddle from rigorous environment
- Continuous weave carbon shaft
- 2-piece take-apart design for easy travel and storage
- Optimized flex & strength
- Smart-View adjustable ferrule is simple & precise
- Drip rings
- Also offered in a straight shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Blade Size||48.5 x 19.75 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||691 cm2|
|Blade Offset||0 - 60º Right or Left Hand Control (15º Increments)|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Average Weight||780 g (27.5 oz)|
Werner Ikelos Carbon Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle:
|Paddler Height||Boat Width 25" & Under||Boat Width 26" & Over|
|under 5' 1"||200 cm||220 cm|
|5' 1" - 5' 4"||205 cm||220 cm|
|5' 4" - 6'||210 cm||220 cm|
|6' & taller||215 cm||230 cm|
- ABAdam B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoIt's v good. Love it.
It's v good. Love it. Also Outdoorplay honestly has some pretty stellar customer service. Very friendly. Call them if you have questions. They are lovely.Was this helpful?
- JMJohn M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGreat paddle
Great paddle, feels great in my hands and shoulder width. No problems ordering and have never had difficulty with OutdoorPlay. I will recommend to friends.Was this helpful?
- RRiverfreakI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGreat paddle for slow water touring trips
Whitewater paddler, but I picked this up to use along with a Katana 10'4 on self-support trips. Great swing weight, lightweight and good blade shape and size. It's nice to have a little extra length with big crossover boats.Was this helpful?