/ Werner Ikelos Carbon Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
Werner Ikelos Carbon Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2750 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Ikelos Carbon Kayak Paddle is the smart choice for those playing or cruising with a high-angle style of paddling and wanting the powerful feel of a full-sized blade. You'll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water.
You’ll also enjoy the benefits of an ergonomic neutral bent shaft. Neutral Bent means the blade, ferrule, and grip are in a straight line for the familiar feel of a straight shaft. Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position, reduce fatigue, and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Developed with just the right amount of flex, Werner’s carbon bent shafts are handcrafted with pride and focus in Sultan, Washington.
- Full-size Ultimate Performance blades
- Carbon blades w/ foam core create an exceedingly light feel
- Ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers
- High angle design for a more aggressive style of paddling
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry & exit
- Dynel edges protect paddle from rigorous environment
- Continuous weave carbon shaft
- 2-piece take-apart design for easy travel and storage
- Optimized flex & strength
- Smart-View adjustable ferrule is simple & precise
- Drip rings
- Also offered in a straight shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Blade Size||48.5 x 19.75 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||691 cm2|
|Blade Offset||0 - 60º Right or Left Hand Control (15º Increments)|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Average Weight||755 g (26.75 oz)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- ABAdam B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoIt's v good. Love it.
It's v good. Love it. Also Outdoorplay honestly has some pretty stellar customer service. Very friendly. Call them if you have questions. They are lovely.
- RRiverfreakI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat paddle for slow water touring trips
Whitewater paddler, but I picked this up to use along with a Katana 10'4 on self-support trips. Great swing weight, lightweight and good blade shape and size. It's nice to have a little extra length with big crossover boats.
- JMJohn M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat paddle
Great paddle, feels great in my hands and shoulder width. No problems ordering and have never had difficulty with OutdoorPlay. I will recommend to friends.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $137.50 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.