Werner Double Diamond Carbon Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $92.50 with
The Werner Double Diamond Carbon Paddle is the ultimate paddle for serious play boaters. Light and buoyant in aerated water, the Performance foam core blades enhance your rolling and bracing. Trust the bomber strength and reliability, Double Diamonds always serve up the best runs for the day.
- Mid-size Ultimate Performance blades
- Full carbon blades w/ foam core create an exceedingly light feel
- Down turned blades give immediate directional control for rudder & draw strokes
- Dynel edges & Kevlar reinforcement protect paddle from rigors of whitewater environments
- Low-profile back face w/ white water specific reinforcement channels
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Quieter catch & effortless exit of stroke while maintaining strength
- 1-piece fiberglass shaft
- Optimized flex & strength
- Also offered in a bent shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Blade Size||Surface Area||Offset||Average Weight|
|18” x 7.5” (47.75 cm x 19.25 cm)||105 sq in (683 sq cm)||30°||36 oz (1021g)|
Werner Double Diamond Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle:
|Paddler Height||Paddle Length|
|5'2" - 5' 8"||191 cm|
|5'8" - 6'||194 cm|
|6' - 6' 3"||197 cm|
|6' 3" & taller||200 cm|
- CCharlieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoPerfect in all ways
Comfortable oval shaft. Performs well in churning water with plenty of power when you need it. Basically it has a bullet proof edge. Outdoor treated me right sending it fast and well packaged. They gave me a super deal.Was this helpful?
- DWDeborah W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoWerner Double Diamond
I love this paddle! I have used as my primary paddle for creeking and rivers and it is light and responsive. I use the straight shaft so I can move my hands easily.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoBest freestyle blade on the market
Hands down the best paddle for both hole and wave freestyle on the market, not to mention being able to hold its own on creeks as well. If you don't have it already, get it!Was this helpful?