/ Werner Double Diamond Carbon Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
Werner Double Diamond Carbon Straight Shaft Whitewater Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2075 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Double Diamond Carbon Paddle is the ultimate paddle for serious play boaters. Light and buoyant in aerated water, the Performance foam core blades enhance your rolling and bracing. Trust the bomber strength and reliability, Double Diamonds always serve up the best runs for the day.
- Mid-size Ultimate Performance blades
- Full carbon blades w/ foam core create an exceedingly light feel
- Down turned blades give immediate directional control for rudder & draw strokes
- Dynel edges & Kevlar reinforcement protect paddle from rigors of whitewater environments
- Low-profile back face w/ white water specific reinforcement channels
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Quieter catch & effortless exit of stroke while maintaining strength
- 1-piece fiberglass shaft
- Optimized flex & strength
- Also offered in a bent shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Blade Size||Surface Area||Offset||Average Weight|
|18” x 7.5” (47.75 cm x 19.25 cm)||105 sq in (683 sq cm)||30°||36 oz (1021g)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- CCharlieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoPerfect in all ways
Comfortable oval shaft. Performs well in churning water with plenty of power when you need it. Basically it has a bullet proof edge. Outdoor treated me right sending it fast and well packaged. They gave me a super deal.
- DWDeborah W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWerner Double Diamond
I love this paddle! I have used as my primary paddle for creeking and rivers and it is light and responsive. I use the straight shaft so I can move my hands easily.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoBest freestyle blade on the market
Hands down the best paddle for both hole and wave freestyle on the market, not to mention being able to hold its own on creeks as well. If you don't have it already, get it!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $103.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.