Werner Cyprus Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $105.00 with
The Werner Cyprus Carbon Kayak Paddle is the smart choice for those playing or cruising with a high-angle style of paddling and want the conservative feel of a mid-sized blade. You'll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water.
- Mid-size Ultimate Performance blades
- Carbon blades w/ foam core create an exceedingly light feel
- High angle design for a more aggressive style of paddling
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry & exit
- Dynel edges protect paddle from rigorous environment
- Quality carbon weave shaft, 2 piece take-apart design
- Optimized flex & strength
- Smart-View adjustable ferrule is simple & precise
- Drip rings
- Also offered in a bent shaft model
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Blade Size||Surface Area||Adjustable Offset||Average Weight|
|18” x 7” (46 cm x 18 cm)||94.6 sq in (610 sq cm)||0° - 60° right or left hand control, 15° increments||23.25 oz (659g)|
- DWDan W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSupper Light
Great paddle. I love the positive buoyancy in the blades. It literally pops out of the water at the end of your stroke. Just did a 15.5ml day, and the shoulders felt great at the end of the day.Was this helpful?
- GBGlenn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoTerrific Paddle
Used the Warner Cyprus paddle last outing. What a difference at the end of the trip. Minimal fatigue and great power. Worth the extra $$Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoWerner paddle
Arrived in good condition ordered single straight shaft, received two pieces, that is fine don't mind at all. Really happy with my new blade.Was this helpful?