/ Werner Corryvreckan Fiberglass Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
Werner Corryvreckan Fiberglass Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2200 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Corryvreckan premium fiberglass paddle by Werner offers full size, high angle blades. The Corryvreckan is ideal for well conditioned paddlers who want powerful strokes and maximum bite on the water. A slight dihedral blade shape enhances maneuverability and helps you smoothly link strokes.
An adjustable ferrule system allows elegant blade feathering in 15° increments. The low-profile button with internal gearing feels like a one-piece paddle, and the Smart-View window lets you see your offset. The Corryvreckan is offered in either straight shaft or bent shaft models, and comes in a two-piece design for easy travel and storage. Get full-powered performance from the Werner Corryvreckan fiberglass kayak paddle.
- Premium Performance build for the perfect combination of light swing weight & stiffness
- Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value
- Full-size blades are and ideal fit for the larger, well-conditioned paddler
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability
- Optimized flex and strength for all applications
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or HD Graphic gradients
- Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market
- The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
|Blade Size||49 x 20cm, 710 sq cm|
|Average Weight||891 g, 31.5 oz|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- HDHi D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoBest. Paddle. Ever.
Lightweight, comfortable, powerful. Love the way the paddle feels in my hands, perfectly balanced. Great stroke control. Bent shaft reduces fatigue on long hauls.
- DDavidI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoQuality Paddle
I have had many Werner white water paddles, This is my first quality touring paddle. I selected Werner because of my WW paddle experiences, which have all been totally positive. I can think of nothing negative about this paddle. I expect many miles of use.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 years agoGreat paddle, wouldn't leave shore without it
Just an update to my previous review. I've used the Corryvrecken for a couple of years now and I still love it. I've had to have shoulder surgery from an old baseball injury and without the Corryvrecken, I wouldn't have been able to get back on the water as quickly as I have. This paddle has taught me how to properly feather a paddle (thanks to the bent shaft) and it has held up well to the myriad of beach landings and launches. My wife is now looking for one for herself.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $110.00 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.