/ Werner Corryvreckan Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
Werner Corryvreckan Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2075 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Corryvreckan Carbon Kayak Paddle was designed for those who want powerful strokes in all directions. Its carbon blade gives you the lightest swing weight option. The perfect paddle for the coastal play environment, or for those strong enough to move lots of water and cover the miles fast.
- Premium Performance build for the perfect combination of light swing weight & stiffness
- Carbon blade construction gives you Werner's lightest swing weight option
- Full-size blades are and ideal fit for the larger, well-conditioned paddler
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability
- Optimized flex and strength for all applications
- Quality carbon weave shaft, 2 piece take-apart design
- Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market
- The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- A more powerful catch and stroke for increased forward efficiency
- The paddle is kept at a high angle relative to the water and a faster cadence is used
- Best for linking a variety of maneuvering stokes
- Excellent for bracing and rolling
- Elegant, easy to use design
- Low profile button looks & feels like a 1-piece paddle
- Internal gear system for precise fit
- Viewing window shows you your offset
- Adjusts left or right in 15 degree increments
- You determine what feather works best for you.
- More traditional feeling & generally less expensive
- The lightest weight option available
- Continuous length allows for easy hand movement.
|Blade Size||Surface Area||Adjustable Offset||Average Weight|
|19.25" x 8" (49 cm x 20.25 cm)||111.8 sq in (721 sq cm)||0° - 60° right or left hand control, 15° increments||27.5 oz (776g)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoLight as a feather
Light as a feather, stiff as steel and adjustable to any condition. No flex felt in the two piece shaft while rolling and the big blades give you plenty of lift and propulsion. I bought this to replace my old Lendal Powermaster which snapped in two during rolling practice. I think it will far surpass my old favorite.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $103.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.