/ Werner Corryvreckan Carbon Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
Werner Corryvreckan Carbon Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2495 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Corryvreckan Carbon Bent Shaft Kayak Paddle is perfect for those who want powerful strokes and enhanced blade maneuverability. The high angle design offers a more powerful catch and stroke for increased forward efficiency and is excellent for bracing and rolling.
- Premium Performance build for the perfect combination of light swing weight & stiffness
- Carbon blade construction gives you Werner's lightest swing weight option
- Full-size blades are and ideal fit for the larger, well-conditioned paddler
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability
- Optimized flex and strength for all applications
- Quality carbon weave shaft, 2 piece take-apart design
- Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market
- The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against any manufacturing and material defects
|Blade Size||Surface Area||Adjustable Offset||Average Weight|
|19.25" x 8" (49 cm x 20.25 cm)||111.8 sq in (721 sq cm)||0° - 60° right or left hand control, 15° increments||30.5 oz (861g)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- MBMichael B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPaddle
- BVBert V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoExcellent paddle for ocean play.
A solid mid weight/ mid strength paddle for kayak surfing and ocean play. The large blade face grabs the water and the bent shaft is also great!! I've only used it out a few times but great so far.
- LLippyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoExcellent replacement for my slalom Galahsport
I tried the glass model and was impressed. Excellent control; comfort; support and linking strokes. Weight reduction and lovely swing make it an all day paddle. Great shaft size for pogie paddling on our training lake in winter
- RRobertI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoHighly recommended
Well constructed. Allows quick acceleration. Large paddle surface area allows great bracing, rolling and steering.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $124.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.