/ Werner Camano Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
Werner Camano Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2075 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
MPN: CA 2 C21
The Werner Camano Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle features their most popular award-winning mid-sized blade design, providing the perfect combination of gentle power in a relaxed stroke. Matched with ample fit and design features, you can outfit yourself for a lifetime of paddling.
- Mid-size Performance carbon blades
- Quality carbon weave material
- Best balance of light swing weight, durability and performance
- Low angle-optimized shape lets you paddle at a higher performance
- Advanced dihedral blade design creates a smooth forward stroke reducing fatigue
- Continuous weave carbon shaft
- 2-piece take-apart design for easy travel and storage
- Adjustable ferrule system allows elegant blade feathering
- Low-profile button w/ internal gearing feels like a one-piece paddle
- Smart-View window lets you see your offset
- Drip rings
- Available in straight shaft or bent shaft models
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Blade Size||52 x 16.5 cm|
|Blade Surface Area||650 cm2|
|Blade Offset||0 - 60º Right or Left Hand Control (15º Increments)|
|Shaft Material||Premium carbon|
|Average Weight||710 g (25 oz)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- MMMichael M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoIt's a Werner, they make
It's a Werner, they make top shelf paddles. The quality and function are well worth the price. This length is great for double paddle with a solo canoe that has a traditional seat.
- LPLarry P.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWerner Camano Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
Just a beginner here, but paddle was very efficient and light as a feather! Paddled 10 miles on beautiful Lake Tahoe with ease, expensive "yes", but excellent quality and performance! Bonus "MADE IN USA!!!"👍
- LPLarry P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoWerner Camano Carbon Straight Shaft Kayak Paddle
Just a beginner here, but paddle was very efficient and light as a feather! Paddled 10 miles on beautiful Lake Tahoe with ease, expensive "yes", but excellent quality and performance! Bonus "MADE IN USA!!!":
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $103.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.