/ Werner Bandito 3-Piece Travel Fiberglass Canoe Paddle
Werner Bandito 3-Piece Travel Fiberglass Canoe Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1510 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Bandito 3-Piece Travel Fiberglass Canoe Paddle is an aggressive spooned paddle for technical river runners and slalom canoeists. Its fiberglass blade construction compromises between swing weight and value. Performance and reliability are the goals for this whitewater canoe paddle.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blade
- Aggressive spooned power face for a powerful catch
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Optimized flex & strength w/ reliable fiberglass shaft
- 3-piece take apart design for easy transport & storage
- ABS palm grip designed for maximum control & greater durability
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|Blade Size||18” x 8” (45.72 cm x 20.32 cm)|
|Blade Surface Area||105 cm2 (266.7 sq cm)|
|Average Weight||27.5 oz. (780g)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $75.50 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.