/ Werner Bandit 1-Piece Carbon Canoe Paddle
Werner Bandit 1-Piece Carbon Canoe Paddle
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1290 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Werner Bandit Carbon Canoe Paddle is an aggressive spooned canoe paddle for technical river runners and slalom canoeists. Its carbon construction gives you Werner's lightest swing weight option. Performance and reliability are the goals for this whitewater canoe paddle.
- Premium Performance build for light swing weight, stiffness & bomber reliability
- Impact & abrasion-resistant carbon weave laminate blade
- Aggressive spooned power face for a powerful catch
- Dihedral allows for smooth & stable forward paddling
- Optimized flex & strength w/ continuous weave carbon shaft
- Ovalized index for added control
- Enhanced ABS T-grip designed for maximum control & greater durability
- Handcrafted in Sultan, WA
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
|19.25” x 8” (48.9 cm x 20.32 cm)
|125 sq in (317.5 sq cm)
|24.25 oz (687g)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat paddle
This purchase was to replace the one I lost on the river. Used old one at least 7 years. Very durable and I love the light weight.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $64.50 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.