Thule Portage Canoe Roof Rack
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $35.99 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Thule Portage Canoe Roof Rack fits almost any rack system on the market and securely transports your canoe to any paddling destination. The Thule Portage is Thule's easiest loading canoe carrie...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Thule Portage Canoe Roof Rack fits almost any rack system on the market and securely transports your canoe to any paddling destination. The Thule Portage is Thule's easiest loading canoe carrier yet.
- Durable gunwales with ramped sides
- Cushioned weather-resistant base padding protects your canoe during transit
- Strong, durable load straps with Buckle Bumper protect car and board from scratches
- Easy to secure canoe during transport
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials & workmanship
|Weight Capacity||45 kg|
|Dimensions||8.8 x 15.2 x 5.8 cm|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- KPKatherine P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWorked great!
We just bought a new SUV and this worked great on our roof rack!Was this helpful?
- JJgltwI recommend this productRated 4 stars5 years agoThule Portage 819 Canoe Carrier
This setup worked very well on my RAV4 with Old Town 174. Traveled 50 miles on the first outing with no problems or shifting. Did have to turn the brackets to hold the inside of the gunwales but that was expected. Can't make a comment on durability yet but I expect it will last.Was this helpful?
- MMikeI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoThule Portage 819 Canoe Carrier
This canoe carrier works great for my needs. I have it mounted on the factory crossbars of my 2012 Honda Crosstour. One helpful note - my canoe was too wide (and my crossbars too narrow) to mount the gunwale brackets as shown in the photo and instructions. I just reversed them so the canoe is held in place from the inside. It still prevents any movement and I've traveled several hours at interstate speeds with no issues. The included tie down straps make securing everything a breeze. I upgraded from a foam block carrier and the difference in price is absolutely worth it.Was this helpful?