/ Thule Approach Roof Top Tent
Thule Approach Roof Top Tent
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 13995 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
See the top of the world from the top of your car. The Thule Approach Roof Top Tent makes adventure travel easier, more comfortable, and more fun. Maximized interior space, giving you a great place to hang out as well as a comfortable night's sleep. Made for rugged adventures off the beaten path, the Approach rooftop tent is equally great for local explorations or weekend getaways with family and friends. Transform your vehicle into a home away from home and live the van-life experience no matter what you drive—SUV, sedan, truck, or hatchback.
- Modern shape creates an extra spacious interior and more living space for you and your gear
- Panoramic skylights and windows allow you to stargaze, and keep the tent cool and well ventilated
- Dual-layer foam mattress creates a luxurious camping experience
- Removable rain cover with three different modes is suitable for any weather
- Quickly set up camp in under three minutes
- Lockable mounting brackets let you attach the tent to your car in minutes
- Rigorously tested together with Thule roof racks to ensure a safe and secure fit
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Static weight capacity||600 lbs.|
|Base construction||Welded aluminum tube with insulation and aluminum cap sheet|
|Canopy fabric||Breathable, water resistant 600D polyester ripstop|
- Weight capacity of tent in use with people inside the tent (static weight) can exceed the dynamic (driving) weight capacity. Check your vehicle instruction booklet recommended roof load.
- Thule only recommends Thule roof rack systems for Thule rooftop tents. Do not use Thule tents with a vehicle´s factory installed crossbars.
- Do not use Thule Tents with any type of Thule Clamp or Thule Edge style roof racks as the high static weight may cause damage to your car´s roof.
- Do not use Thule rooftop tents with vehicles with glass roofs. Cars with sunroofs may be used but the opening function should not be used.
- Do not drive a vehicle while the tent is deployed
- Please check the owner’s manual and the Safety & Maintenance guidelines for complete details.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $699.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.