/ Therm-A-Rest Women's ProLite Plus Sleeping Pad
Therm-A-Rest Women's ProLite Plus Sleeping Pad
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 620 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Therm-A-Rest Women's ProLite Plus Sleeping Pad combines outstanding all-season warmth with the convenience of self-inflation. Diagonal-cut foam delivers more warmth than the more common vertical channels, making it the ideal choice for ski touring, cold weather expeditions and winter camping.
- Thick, diagonal-cut foam offers efficient comfort while sleeping under the stars
- Lightweight foam boosts compressibility for easy packing
- Expanding foam core self-inflates, top off with just a few breaths for personalized firmness
- Designed in a smaller size with a higher R-value for cold sleepers
- Intuitive WingLock valve for easier & quicker inflation/deflation
- USA built of the finest US and global materials
- Stuff sack included
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||50D Mini Hex polyester / 50D polyester|
|Dimensions||20" x 66" (51 x 168 cm)|
|Compressed Dimensions||11" x 6.8" (28 x 17 cm)|
|Weight||1 lb 6 oz (640 g)|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoThis is a great product would buy again in a heart beat
This is a great product would buy again in a heartbeat. Good balance from support to cushion, and pack down pretty good. Stop reading reviews and buy it.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoComfortable for sleeping
Very small when rolled up. Comfortable for sleeping. self-inflation works best if you store it inflated as much as possible. Foam will have a tendency to stay in its most common state (squished or expanded). For best results, I'd recommend inflating it for about a few days prior to using it, then roll it back up right before leaving. This was also always easy to get into the stuff sack that came with it.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat product!
Feels durable but I haven't had it out in the field yet.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $31.23 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.