/ Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Xlite NXT Sleeping Pad
Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Xlite NXT Sleeping Pad
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 995 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
With improved warmth and comfort at no extra weight, the Therm-a-Rest NeoAir Xlite NXT Sleeping Pad solidifies the legacy of its predecessor as the finest ultralight air sleeping pad for year-round backcountry adventures. It delivers maximum comfort and support at a minimal weight and packed size.
- Extra thickness offer exceptional support and comfort
- Improved internal construction reduces noise compared to previous model.
- Packs as small as a conventional 1-liter bottle
- Triangular Core Matrix construction delivers class-leading warmth-to-weight ratio
- 30D Ripstop Nylon offers greater protection from punctures than the competition
- WingLock valve is easy to use in freezing conditions
- One-way inflation maximizes airflow to make inflating and deflating a breeze
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
|Material||70D Nylon fabric|
|Thickness||7.62 cm (3")|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- JBJonathan B.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoThis is the most comfortable air mattress ever!
Ease of inflating, very comfortable to sleep on, stores in a small pouch, and weighs just a few ounces.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $49.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.