/ Tear-Aid Type B Patch Kit
Tear-Aid Type B Patch Kit
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 45 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Tear-Aid Type B Patch Kit is your answer to the sticks, stubs, thorns, and horns that make holes and tears in your PVC and vinyl gear. An extra-powerful patch solution, Tear-Aid is durable, flexible, airtight and watertight, perfect for your paddling or camping repair kits.
Providing a simple and easy method of patching holes, Tear-Aid is made from an exceptionally tough abrasion-resistant, elastomer that resists puncture and tearing. Tear-Aid expands absorbing force on impact and always returns to its original shape and size. This flexibility allows the Tear-Aid patch to conform to irregular surfaces without restricting the movement of the repaired material.
- Tybe B patches are used for repairs on vinyl & PVC
- Unique adhesive on Type B resists the oils in vinyl
- Easy to use, cuts to any size with scissors
- Instant adhesion with no glueing or sewing
- UV-resistant & conforms to irregular surfaces
- Airtight & watertight under pressure
- Won't turn gummy in high heat & won't pull off when stretched
- See-through patches work with all colors
|Patch Material||Matte-finish abrasion-resistant polyurethane tape|
|Adhesive||Aggressive high-bond strength|
|Works With||PVC, Vinyl, & Vinyl-coated products only|
|Strength||Stretches 600% before tearing|
|Effective Temperature Range||-20° F to 190° F|
What's In The Kit:
- (1) 3" x 12" patch
- (1) 1 3/8" x 1 3/8" patch
- (1) 7/8" x 7/8" patch
- (2) alcohol prep pads
- 12" reinforcement filament (for repairing tears at edges)
- Illustrated repair instructions
What's in the Roll:
- 1 3"W x 5'L roll of Tear-Aid B tape
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- GDGlenn D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoSaves lives and relationships! Great
Saves lives and relationships! Great product!
- TRTom R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoExcellent!
This product did exactly what it claimed! I hit a submerged tree branch while traveling on a river in my excursion 5 inflatable boat by Intex.. The repair was quick and easy and held perfectly.
- TTcI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoPatching PVC
We have an inflatable dingy which leaked water along floor. Outside of a very expensive repair at local shop we could not find any product that worked on the PVC material. The Tear-Aid Type B tape has sealed the leaks and appears to be holding up.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoDoes it really work? YES!
make sure you clean the surface with acohol before applying or it will not work properly, but if done correctly, its amazing
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $2.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.