/ Tear-Aid Patch Kit
Tear-Aid Patch Kit
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 45 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
You'll be amazed at the range of materials you can fix with Tear-Aid Type A repair tape. It gives you a durable, flexible, airtight, watertight, puncture-resistant patch with no muss, no fuss, and no mess. The matte finish polyurethane tape is exceptionally tough and abrasion resistant.
- Aggressive adhesive on the tape is formulated for a high strength bond to a wide variety of surfaces
- Exceptionally tough & abrasion resistant
- Stretches and springs back without losing its grip
- Formulated for a high strength bond to a wide variety of surfaces
- Doesn't turn gummy in the heat
- Repairs holes & tears on a variety of surfaces including Pennel Orca, Hypalon, rubber & most fabrics
- See-through tape works w/ all colors & won't discolor over time
Please Note: Not recommended for Vinyl or PVC. For these materials use Type B Tear-Aid
|Effective Temperature Range||-20F to 140F|
|Stretches||600% before tearing|
- 1 3” x 12” patch
- 1 1 3/8" x 1 3/8" patch
- 1 7/8" x 7/8" patch
- 2 Alcohol prep pads
- 12” reinforcement filament for repairing tears at edges
- Illustrated repair instructions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $2.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.